This week Shann speaks with Ada Perez. Ada is a life strategist, and communications professional with a passion for mindful parenting. She is the author of the new book. Anxious Mom, Anxious Child: A Mother’s Journey from Anxiety to Serenity.
Points covered in this episode:
- How Ada's healing journey of self-discovery after moving to the USA, going through a divorce and debilitating illness inspired the creation of Anxious Mom, Anxious Child
- How you can become calmer help strengthen your connection with your children
- Praying and meditating: how both practices can help you heal from anxiety
- How can you can identify and address triggers of anxiety in daily life
- How mindfulness can help Latina women who suffer anxiety (and everyone else, too!)
You can get Anxious Mom, Anxious Child at BreathePublishing.com, and wherever books are sold.
Contact Ada Perez at www.BreatheLifeStrategies.com